The ‘Score’ Tab
16 March 2021
The ‘Score’ tab is divided into two main categories. ‘Cerved Group Score‘ and ‘Negative Events‘.
- The Cerved Group Score is presented in infobox form, with a value and color grading. On the right, there are five pieces of detailed information, among those that contribute to the CGS:
- The presence of Negative Events, from a conservatory source
- Payment times, which Cerved is able to evaluate thanks to its service
- Payline, developed in partnership with the most important companies in the utilities, telecommunications and services.
- The economic-financial situation, based on balance sheet indicators
- The risk related to the number of consultations: a wealth of information resulting from of Cerved’s leadership position, which gives us a valuable indication, because it is coming from the market and constantly updated.
- The Structural Profile, derived from the analysis of the company’s capital structure.
- The Negative Events indicator assesses the weight of negative events experienced by the company and related entities.